Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care
- Anesthesia and Critical Care Internet resources.
- European Mirror of the GasNet from Yale - lots of useful informtaion plus many links.
- Global Textbook of Anesthesiology
- Information on most aspects of Anaesthesiology is offered at this site.
It is a compilation of different articles. Since the authors are not always
the same the presentation and style of the articles differs slightly.
Nevertheless they seem to be consistent in that they offer good information
in easily comprehendable form.
A good site for physicians, medical students and health-professionals with an interest in Anaesthesiology.
- Manual of Neuroanaesthesia
- This manual has answers for most questions regarding neuroanaesthesia.
Though the presentation suffers a bit from preformatted text, the manual is
structured very well.
Information includes description of procedures incl. doses of medication.
Although concise the text is nicely written and easily comprehendable.
Very good as a reference for health-care professionals and medical students
with stress on the practical aspects of this field.
- The Singapore Anaesthesia Web
- University of Florida, Dept. of Anesthesiology
- Nursing - Protocols and Procedures
- This site at the Victoria Hospital in London, Ontario, Canada,
provides usefull information for nursing staff about current
protocols and procedures in nursing, esp. in respect to ICUs.
The information is thoroughly presented. The data includes information on
the medication to be used as well as dosing, range of normal values and
material needed for presented procedures.
Attitudes to these standards might differ but this site is definitely worth a
look for the combination of content and presentation is excellent.
Do you have any suggestions for links to be included?